Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wildcraft India shop at Kochi

























I travel 20 days a month as part of my profession and for fun. Appropriate travel gear is very important to keep my travels comfortable. I was using the samsonites, delsys and high designs. I like the functionality of the samsonites, but they are very heavy (when empty):-). I love the looks of  high-design and they lack functionality. Delsys are good, I love them. I have one, which is just completing 5 years, and they travel with ease in business class as well as in an auto rikshaw.

Recently I came across the wildcraft brand from India, and they are really light weight, lighter on pocket when compared to other brands, and are really functional. They come with a 5 year warranty.

They do have gears for adventure, corporate and campus, and can be bought online. They have a company outlet at the Oberon mall kochi (on the edappally bypass). Worth exploring!.  www.wildcraft.in

No comments: