Monday, December 24, 2007

First Post


This is my first post at Kochi Junction. I am wondering why I am starting this new blog. Will it end up like one more flavour of the week?. I am back at Kochi (I left Cochin and came back to Kochi), after living outside Kochi for almost two decades. Getting things done here is sometimes a nightmare, especially if you dont know the right people and places. One can easily get frustrated. I had to really try hard through my influences to get an electrician, plumber, gardner, doctor, a good car service center.......the list goes on. Whatever gyan I am gaining about Kochi through my experiences here, I am posting in this blog, hoping that it will help some one some day!.

I welcome all like minded kochinites to contribute to this blog, by posting to this blog. To become a contributor please email me at abrachan (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments: