Monday, September 22, 2008

My dream house project @ Kochi !

I am dreaming about my 'dream house' at kochi for the past 2 years, without any breakthrough. I am in the hunt for a very good architect, who has the patience to understand the customer's needs and at the same time professional enough to keep up the commitments and timelines. So far I contacted two of them. One was perfect about his timelines, and at the same time not willing to really listen to the customer's views. Whatever he draws is the design. For vastu, we have to approach someone else, becuase this guy does not believe in vastu. The other one is the other extreme. He is very down to earth, polite and can listen to the customer, promises a complete solution including conformance to 'vastu', and at the same time very slow and unprofessional when it comes to meeting commitments on time. Now most probably, me and my wife will sketch the design of our dream home, and perfect it with the help of some one. That is the only option left. The net effect ' the dream house, still remains as a dream '.  Something has to happen now, rather the onus is on me to make it happen, as I am sure that the old house in which I am staying cannot withstand the onslaught of one more monsoon. 

No comments: